Do you keep it in your bathroom/shower? I would recommend keeping it away from any moisture when you're not using it.
I am a licensed cosmetologist & have never seen molding in any hair care products, sorry that has happened to you, bummer! mold is caused from moisture right, so maybe it is where or how you store your hair care products, i suggest you move them to a dryer place...i don't think it's from the product this is a good quality product & i think it's perhaps to your bathroom or where & how you are storing it! good luck & gorgeous hair!
answered 2 years, 3 months ago