- St. Martin's Lane (magenta pink)
- Old Bond Street (blushish-purple)
- Regent Street (burgundy red)
- George Street (nude color)
- Oxford Street (brown color)
- Kensington place (silver color)
if u want to see the colors live watch my youtube video!
answered 5 months ago
I own this collection, so I can tell you what is included... a navy, two burgundies, grey, brown and beige. I like all of the colors except the silvery grey.
answered 1 year, 4 months ago
There is a light rosy pink, dark fuchsia, chocolate brown, opalescent gray, dark burgundy, and dark purple. The polishes don't quite look true in the picture, the brown looks lighter and the purple colors looked darker. You need two-three coats for an opaque finish.
answered 1 year, 5 months ago