1. Un-screw the Pump-top from the bottle.
2. If necessary, use the lucite stick (included with this set) to press the inner-seal down.
3. fill the container, gently tap the bottle then top-off again.
Try to eliminate air pockets.
4. Put the pump-top back on.
5. Prime the pump by pressing several times.
If air pockets are present, you may need to
turn the bottle upside down and gently tap,
then pump again a few times.
6. Another way to push air bubbles out :
locate the tiny hole on the bottom cover,
insert a paper-clip, and gently
press the inner-seal up - while pumping the bottle.
Once you get these bottles working correctly, they are wonderful!
Youtube has a few video tutorials, here is one link:
answered 2 weeks, 1 day ago