This is a tricky one to do subtly, but I own this palette and love it!
1. I would lay down a soft coat of the white all over to keep things from getting too harsh, and to give you something to blend the darker colors out with.
2. Then pat the green onto the outer third of the lid. Blend it up and out into the crease a little, and soften all the edges.
3. Contour the outer "v" with the dark blue. You could line with it as well, or add a pop of coordinating eyeliner.
4. Go back in with the white and highlight the inner corner and just below the arch of your brow.
5. Add mascara, and walk around looking fabulous!
answered 1 month, 3 weeks ago
(Kansas City, MO)
For a everyday look, you could use just the white and green, blending the green a bit darker into the crease. For more drama, you could use the navy in the crease smoked out, with the green on the lid, and the white as a brow/inner corner highlight!
answered 4 months, 1 week ago