1). Is this closer in color to Moonstone or Opal? no, they are very different, especially because it's hard to see the actual product with all the sparkles in the becca shimmering skin perfectors.
2). Which has finer (less chunky) shimmer particles? Buxom for sure.
3). Which is lighter (less thick/sticky) in consistency? Buxom.
4). How does it work with your skin type (Dry, Normal, Combo/Combination, Oily) Combination and it's divine.
5). Which is better to mix WITH foundation? I love mixing the Buxom luminizer best.
6). Which is better worn OVER foundation? I like the Becca one for over the top.
7). Which is better mixed WITH LOTION/MOISTURIZER? Buxom.
8). How do you Apply/Blend? What (Tools/Brush) do you use? Beauty Blender.
9). Which do you like overall? I like the Buxom one because I don't like the glitter on my face.
answered 2 months, 3 weeks ago
1. its more of a pale gold so Moonstone!
2. This is very smooth and isnt chunky at all! Theyre both very smooth and not chunky though.
3. I think the Becca is a little lighter, but neither is sticky
4. Im Oily/combo and it blends in beautifully!
5/6. I use the Buxom both over and mixed into my foundation, but the Becca is a little too shimmery to be mixed into foundation in my opinion.
7. ive never mixed either with moisturizer but im sure both would work!
8. I use my fingers to dot on cheekbones, cupids bow, etc. and then blend out with a damp beauty blender
9. I love both of them, but this is my go-to for summer! it has a kind of cooling effect that feels soooo nice! plus this looks amazing with just bronzer and a simple eye look!
answered 4 months, 1 week ago