Compared To BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector
1). Is this closer in color to Moonstone or Opal?
2). Which has finer (less chunky) shimmer particles?
3). Which is lighter (less thick/sticky) in consistency?
4). How does it work with your skin type (Dry, Normal, Combo/Combination, Oily)
5). Which is better to mix WITH foundation?
6). Which is better worn OVER foundation?
7). Which is better mixed WITH LOTION/MOISTURIZER?
8). How do you Apply/Blend? What (Tools/Brush) do you use?
9). Which do you like overall?
asked 4 months, 3 weeks ago
on Divine Goddess Luminizer
1. its more of a pale gold so Moonstone!
2. This is very smooth and isnt chunky at all! Theyre both very smooth and not chunky though.
3. I think the Becca is a little lighter, but neither is sticky
4. Im Oily/combo and it blends in beautifully!
5/6. I use the Buxom both over and mixed into my foundation, but the Becca is a little too shimmery to be mixed into foundation in my opinion.
7. ive never mixed either with moisturizer but im sure both would work!
8. I use my fingers to dot on cheekbones, cupids bow, etc. and then blend out with a damp beauty blender
9. I love both of them, but this is my go-to for summer! it has a kind of cooling effect that feels soooo nice! plus this looks amazing with just bronzer and a simple eye look!