You most certainly can overdose on certain vitamins. While some vitamins, C for example, generally leave your system via your urine if you take too much, some vitamins stay in your system longer and do not flush out easily. So if you have a balanced diet (most of us fall short, but some of us eat very well!) or if you are on other supplements, or have ANY medical condition of any kind, check with your doctor first. To say that you can't overdose is actually quite irresponsible. It's unlikely to cause most of us harm, but why take that chance when it does happen to people every day. This product is likely quite safe unless you overdo it or have too much of certain vitamins or minerals already in your diet.
answered 3 years, 8 months ago
(Santa Barbara, CA)
Actually, YES you CAN overdose on vitamins. Taking too many vitamins has been medically proved to have terrible chronic side effects, such as propioception, which is when a person has the feeling their body "does not belong to them". Basically, this is a TERRIBLE disorder where you have absolutely no control over your body and no sense of your limbs "belonging" to you. Do not take more than the recommended amount of this supplement.
answered 3 years, 9 months ago
The statement that you cannot overdose on vitamins is categorically untrue. You can, indeed, overdose on certain vitamins and should take great care when taking several different supplements.
Please do research and talk with your doctor before adding another vitamin to your regimen.
answered 3 years, 10 months ago
No This is definitely not harmful. It's all natural, and you can never "overdose" from vitamins. It passes through you if your body has utilized the maximum it needs.
answered 3 years, 11 months ago