Wash face and pat dry. Open tube and dispense into palm of hand. Rub with fingers into palm of hand and it will feel warm. rub on face and neck. Avoin eves and lips. Rinse after 15 minutes with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply moisturizer.
answered 2 years, 1 month ago
Use the Brazilian Peel weekly. For the most effective results, cleanse morning and evening with Smart Start cleanser, and use Quick Bright Booster Pads daily, between weekly peels.
* Cleanse your face, neck and décolleté with Smart Start cleanser to remove impurities and prepare skin for the peel. Pat skin dry.
* Dispense the contents of one Brazilian Peel syringe into the palm of your hand and mix with two fingers until you feel a warming sensation.
* Apply a thin layer of product to face, starting at the top of the forehead, working down both sides of the face and nose. Apply to neck and décolleté with downward strokes. Avoid getting peel in eyes and nostrils.
* Wait 10 minutes. You may feel your skin tightening as the product works, and you may feel some tingling. If you feel discomfort at any time, rinse your face with cool water.
* Rinse with cool water until all of the peel is removed.
* Follow with moisturizer. Use a sunscreen.
answered 2 years, 3 months ago
(San Francisco, CA)