Does not turn orange. Nice color and if use the mitt it doesn't streak.
answered 1 week, 6 days ago
Here is the review I just posted- this will help you :)
I have used so many different sunless tanners- the biggest downside is having to stand there like a scare crow for about an hour while it dries... kind of time consuming. This one is great! This is my technique:
1. I make sure I exfoliate in the shower regularly and especially the day of. Brush your teeth before you do this if it is before bed so you don’t have to use water.
2. Apply lotion to all of my joints and places where I find it can build up (toes, ankles, knees, belly button, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, neck and face. Then I wait for a bit and apply more lotion to my ankles, knees, wrists, hands, neck and face.
3. Wear latex type gloves!!
4. Start with one leg and apply from bottom up (just a little on the top of the foot), other leg, torso, arms, then neck and face. Making sure to get every inch of skin (places comonly missed would be under arms or forarms, side of torso etc).
4. Remove gloves and apply a pump to back of hands and rub in to the back of your hands/wrists (avoid palms) with the backs of your hands.
5. Wait a few minutes and then apply lotion to your hands (palms and in between fingers especially) and face again to dilute mixture (dont put too much lotion on the back of hands though).
6. Stand there for a few minutes (5-10) and then dress in loose fitting clothing and do not do anything with water- then go to bed. (I find it doesnt seem to stain the sheets but maybe use darker sheets to be safe?). You will be really dark but dont worry that will wash off).
7. Rinse off excess (there is a dye in the moose to help you see where you have put it) the following morning about 8 hours later (I dont bother using soap as I usually shower in the afternoon and feel like it will last longer if I dont soap up right away).
8. Apply lotion daily to maintain tan- exfoliate (I use the exfoliating gloves) every other day to have it fade naturally.
9. Apply 2x a week for best results.
answered 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I am the whitest human being alive. And every tanning product I have purchased has either turned me orange or green. This one keeps me a healthy golden tan. I wouldn't stress about turning orange at all.
answered 3 weeks, 3 days ago
(Dana Point, CA)
follow its instructions (e.g., exfolitate skin, dry skin (don't use any oiled bath products before application); use the mitt and rub lightly into skin; let dry (doesn't take very long)... beautiful! Do again the next day!!!
answered 4 months ago
(New York, New York)
Use latex gloves, easy to massage into the skin without getting any on your hands.
Start with the legs, then work your way up. One - two pumps for each arm and throughly massage into the skin. Make sure the product is soaked into your skin, blotting could occur if you don't blend. It is really easy to use. Give it a try !
Circular motions, using the applicator mitt. Its really easy because it actually shows you where it has been applied (it's a bit darker before you blend it with the mitt so you are able to see where it has been applied and where it hasn't).
answered 5 months ago
(Ann Arbor, MI)