I think you would be ok. In the morning I use (in order) sun screen, clean and clear acne blemish,clinique Even Better, clinique moisturizer, then my make up. At night I use clinique Even Better, clean and clear acne blemish, hydroquinone 4% which is by prescription only its a skin lightener, and clinique moisturizer.
answered 5 years, 2 months ago
I have been using the product as follows and have gotten great results:
1. After I wash my face (I usually use Philosophy face wash or Ole Henrickson red tea face wash), I put the spot corrector on first. I have been putting a thin layer all over my face, not just on dark spots.
2. I follow with an antioxidant mist, such as Eco Bella spray on toner.
3. I add a moisturizer. If day time, I use an SPF moisturizer. If night time, I use my usual night cream.
4. I apply an eye cream morning and night.
5. I use a clarifying masque (either Fresh Umbrian Clay or fresh Black Tea) every few days.
Works great! Just make sure you use an SPF moisturizer of make-up during the day. I'm a scientist who studies aging, and I personally tend to think that the more you change up your skin regimen, the better, so don't be afraid to vary brands that you use while you're using the spot corrector.
answered 5 years, 4 months ago