Stop using a product when you have a reaction to it. Now, you should contact your opthamologist and ask them what they reccomend. They may know of something that is right for your sensitive eye area.
answered 5 years, 5 months ago
I have very sensitive skin, but find this product well suited for those of us that need an extra gentle product that does what it promises. For the best benefits, it needs to be used twice a day.
answered 5 years, 9 months ago
All Clinique products are allergy tested, meaning that each product has been tested on 12 times on 600 people, of which 300 are known to have various allergies - that makes 7,200 tests! If there is only one allergic reaction, this product won't be launched. Of course, if you happen to be allergic to one of the ingredients, you will develop a rash, but otherwise, you can feel very safe.
answered 6 years, 2 months ago